- Scholarship for First Year Applicants – Full scholarships for valedictorian and half scholarships for salutatorian.
- Certification – The applicant must present a letter of certification/recommendation from Principal of school where he/she graduated, attesting that he/she is the valedictorian or salutatorian, and
- Certification of the number of graduates – The applicant must present a letter of certification from the school where he/she graduated attesting that the number of graduates is not less two hundred fifty.
- Scholarship for Undergraduates – The High School awards the following academic scholarships to deserving students in the undergraduate level (Grades 7 , 8 and 9).
- A full free-tuition scholarship is awarded to an undergraduate student who obtains the highest average in his/her respective level without a final average lower than 85% in all subjects.
- A half free-tuition fee scholarship is given to a student who gets the next highest average in his/her respective grade level with no final average lower than 85%.
- The School Conduct Grade Average of the candidate for scholarship must be 85% or above.
- The awardee must maintain his/her good deportment during ha entire school year that he/she is enjoying his/her scholarship; otherwise, he/she forfeits the award he/she be suspended for whatever cause.
- The scholarship award is determined by the grade level advisers and approved by the Principal.