To : NDGM Parents and Community
Re: Response to COVID-19 Emergency
The present exigencies brought about by the COVID-19 evidently define that we are at a very trying time. The daily news tells that the situation globally and locally is getting worse, which calls us to conscientiously respond by weighing up the pros and cons of our consequent decisions. Let the community be assured that our foremost priority is the safety of our stakeholders, most especially that of our students.
After the recent directives from the concerned government authorities regarding the extension of the suspension of classes and community quarantine in the National Capital Region, we have come up with the following actions and guidelines:
1. The remaining school days of SY 2019-2020 are
2. The 4th quarter examinations are likewise cancelled. The students’ 4th quarter
grade will be based on the 4th quarter class standing.
3. The following activities are therefore cancelled :
• Nursery Year-end Program
• Grade 6 & Grade 12 AGAPE Celebrations
• Grades 1 – 5 and Grades 7 – 11 Recognition
• Summer Trainings of Varsity Players
4. The following culminating activities are postponed to later
dates after the lifting of the suspension of classes,
provided that a favorable situation permits. Specific
guidelines for precautionary measures will be followed:
• Kindergarten Culminating Activity
• Grade 6 Graduation
• Grade 10 Moving Up and Grade 12 Graduation
5. The students’ personal belongings will be released to
parents during the issuance of the report cards at a later
6. The regular enrollment period will push through as
scheduled on MAY 4-29, 2020.
Let us continue to pray and ask for God’s guidance, protection and compassion.
In Notre Dame,
REV. FR. JULITO C. DELA CRUZ, JR., OMI